Bible Inspirational Quotes

Bible Inspirational Quotes. See more ideas about inspirational quotes, quotes, bible quotes. So do not fear, for i am with you;

Pin on Inspirational Bible Verse of the Day
Pin on Inspirational Bible Verse of the Day from www.pinterest.com

Having positive thoughts at all times. See more ideas about inspirational quotes, quotes, bible quotes. “the lord is a safe place for the oppressed — a.

Don’t You Know That You Yourselves Are God’s Temple And That God’s Spirit Dwells In Your Midst?


My flesh and my heart may fail, but god is the strength of my heart and my portion forever (psalm 73:26). “let the consequences of your obedience. “then jesus came to them and said, “all authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.therefore go.

I Will Strengthen You And Help You;


Bible prayers for the 5 stages of grief; Encouraging bible verses new testament. If you follow the word and guidance of god, he will have your back.

“Trust In The Lord With All Your Heart, And Do Not Lean On Your Own Understanding.


“ but he said to me, “ my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”. For i know the plans i have for you, says the lord. Jesus answered, i am the way and the truth and the life.

The Gospel Secures Pardon And Cleansing, And Also A New Heart, Thus Placing The Sinner, However, Steeped In Sin, On The High Ground Instead Of Leaving Him In The Lowlands Of His Transgressions.


“god will only give you what you would have asked for if you knew everything he knows” ―timothy j. 6 bible verses to comfort. I will live for god.

Whoever Sows To Please The Spirit, From The Spirit Will Reap Eternal Life.


2 consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. This hand lettered bible verse makes the perfect declaration of faith for any wall in your home. No one comes to the father except through me. jesus, john 14:6 (niv) christian quotes about life be careful!